Drima Oil Offers Multiple Jobs Vacancies in Canada & Dubai




Drima Oil is a leading provider of oilfield services to the international oil and gas industry.
We support our customers to unlock the potential of their assets; on and offshore, new and old. We have a 34-year track record and have grown significantly to become a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index. We have 31 offices and more than 20,000 staff worldwide, comprising more than 80 nationalities.
We work with people who are focused on moving forward. We set up cross-functional teams who love challenges and share knowledge and expertise in order to succeed on some of the most exciting projects happening in the oil and gas industry. If, like us, you’re driven to deliver, we want to hear from you.



  • Administration & Office Support
  • Asset Management
  • Business Development/Sales & Marketing
  • Commercial/Contracts & Subcontracts
  • Communications & External Affairs
  • Construction Management
  • Consultancy
  • Communications & Marketing
  • Discipline Engineering/Technical Services
  • Drilling
  • Executive/Senior Management
  • Finance
  • Group / Corporate
  • Health, Safety, Environment, Quality (HSEQ)
  • Human Resources
  • Information Technology
  • Legal
  • Quality
  • Proposals
  • Project Support & Services
  • Project Management & Engineering
  • Project Controls
  • Procurement & Supply Chain Management
  • Operations/ Offshore
  • Risk & Compliance
  • Subsurface
  • Support
  • Training


Terms & Condition:

Salary: Good Basic Salary + Free Accommodation + Commission + Transportation + Food Allowance


All Interested Applicant should submit His/Her CV / RESUME to  ( career@drimaoil.com  )
.......................................................................................................................................................

Comments

  1. I am interested to join your organisation

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to join your amazing company, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Peter Ozuake Amodu
    Am so much interested to join and be part of the team in this organization.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please I need your email address to send my documents, the one here is not going through.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pls, help me on this recruitment my name is ogechukwu Bob Nweke. I studied Environmental management, certified on HSE and OSH. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just want to be sure if this company exists/genuine as at today 29th of March 2022.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My name is chinwendu nwalaocha am currently working in total oil gas deep-sea, in Nigeria akpo fpso, since 2017 till now as a Scaffolder, but I we like to work in abroad, if my request can be granted, my email is,chinwendunwalaocha@yahoo.com phone is, 08167275542

    ReplyDelete
  8. Muhsin mohammed Tahiiru is my name at my number +233244963591 i can do any job

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment